Thursday 22 November 2012

DONT JUDGE A BOOK

DONT JUDGE A BOOK

i see you stare
as you cross the street
or grip your bag tight
and hurry your feet
i know exactly
whats on your mind
is he a criminal
best keep a look out behind
i wonder why
this judgement takes place
do i have mugger or thug
wrote on my face
or are you just staring
at my shaven head
or is it my tattoos
thats filling you with dred
why not take a moment
to ask me my name
instead of just thinking
i'll be inflicting you pain
i may look quite scary
but deep down inside
im as soft as a puppy
try my best to be kind
so no need judge
without knowing me first
how would you feel
cause it makes me feel hurt
so next time you see me
walking the street
dont be shy just say hello
you'll find im a pleasure to meet

www.crbpoetry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash